Good Donor 2.0
Good Donor 2.0 has a host of new and exciting features and functions! We’ve been working hard on building out the platform, and we’re excited to share the new additions with you.
Good Donor 2.0 will feature:
• Donor Intelligence–allows us to increase yields in direct mail costs by identifying non-performing carrier routes and reallocating those funds to performing routes
• Identify & target–new feature allows you to distinguish between high performing zip codes and low performing zip codes as well as garnering new information on repeat donors
• Solicitation services–cthis feature provides the ability to weed out non-performing routes based on direct mail campaigns
• Roles–The purpose of this feature is so that the charity administrator can create custom roles and assign those roles to different users, as well as assign access settings. Please keep in mind that each user can be assigned only one role.
• Donations–The purpose of this feature is to allow you to search for a donor in four different ways. You can locate a donor’s record by searching for their phone number, email address, street address—or the newest feature—you can search by name.
• Calendar–The updated version of the calendar feature is a lot like the previous version—with just a few changes in functionality. The purpose of this feature is to allow you to set up pickups in certain zip codes, as well as order direct mail right through the Good Donor platform.
• Content–The purpose of this feature is to allow users with correct authorization to post announcements, both new and existing, as well as post content updates right to your own website.
• Emergency Donation Changes–The purpose of this feature is to allow users with the correct authorization to select pickups by charity, by date, by zip code and do a “Group Pickup Date Change Operation.” The existing pickups would have their date changed to a newly selected pickup date. You also have the option to automatically send all effected donors an email regarding the change in pickup date. This feature makes changing pickup dates a simple, two to three minute process.
• Route Creation–The route creation page has two options—the classic option and the map option—both allow you to create and map out a route. Route creation in the classic mode uses same logic as before. The new part of the route creation is in map mode—allowing the user more freedom when creating routes. The map mode of route creation is a very powerful tool and gives the user total control on how your routes are grouped.
We’ve worked so hard on these new features, and we’re excited about sharing them with our partners. For more information about Good Donor, check us out at www.gooddonor.org.